Population Aging and Individual Attitudes toward Immigration: Disentangling Age, Cohort and Time Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Sinnott, Richard, 2006.
"The determinants of individual attitudes towards immigration,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 838-861, December.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Richard Sinnott, 2004. "The Determinants of Individual Attitudes Towards Immigration," Trinity Economics Papers 20042, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Demographic Change; Political Economy;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-04-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2011-04-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-POL-2011-04-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .