Report NEP-AGE-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bilal Barakat, 2011. "Time is money: Could deferred graduate retirement finance higher education?," Working Papers 1105, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Lena Calahorrano, 2011. "Population Aging and Individual Attitudes toward Immigration: Disentangling Age, Cohort and Time Effects," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201108, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2011. "Is Early Retirement Encouraged by the Employer? Labor-Demand Effects of Age-Related Collective Fees," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:1029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asher, Mukul G, 2011. "Civil Service and Military Pension Reforms in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 504, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2011. "Retaining through Training: Even for Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ashoka Mody & Shekhar Aiyar, 2011. "The Demographic Dividend; Evidence from the Indian States," IMF Working Papers 11/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Demeny, Paul, 2011. "Demographic Changes and Challenges in Europe," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 509, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Demeny, Paul, 2011. "Population Policy and the Demographic Transition: Performance, Prospects, and Options," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 508, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.