Is Early Retirement Encouraged by the Employer? Labor-Demand Effects of Age-Related Collective Fees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2011. "Is Early Retirement Encouraged by the Employer?: Labor-Demend Effects of Age-Related Collective Fees," Arbetsrapport 2011:6, Institute for Futures Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Hallberg & Matias Eklöf, 2010. "Do buy-outs of older workers matter?: Estimating retirement behavior with special early retirement offers," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 337-359, June.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Ramos, Xavier & Ignacio Silva, José, 2014.
"Wage effects of non-wage labour costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 113-137.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Ramos, Xavier & Silva, José I., 2010. "Wage Effects of Non-Wage Labour Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 4882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cervini, María & Ramos, Xavier & Silva, José I., 2011. "Wage effects of non-wage labour costs," MPRA Paper 34033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly retirement; non-wage labor costs; pensions; labor demand; collective fees;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-04-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-04-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uulswp:2011_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .