Is Early Retirement Encouraged by the Employer? Labor-Demand Effects of Age-Related Collective Fees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2011. "Is Early Retirement Encouraged by the Employer?: Labor-Demend Effects of Age-Related Collective Fees," Arbetsrapport 2011:6, Institute for Futures Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Hallberg & Matias Eklöf, 2010. "Do buy-outs of older workers matter?: Estimating retirement behavior with special early retirement offers," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 337-359, June.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Ramos, Xavier & Ignacio Silva, José, 2014.
"Wage effects of non-wage labour costs,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 113-137.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Ramos, Xavier & Silva, José I., 2010. "Wage Effects of Non-Wage Labour Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 4882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cervini, María & Ramos, Xavier & Silva, José I., 2011. "Wage effects of non-wage labour costs," MPRA Paper 34033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly retirement; non-wage labor costs; pensions; labor demand; collective fees;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-04-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-04-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uulswp:2011_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.