Dynamic Relational Contracts with Credit Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Ligon & Jonathan P. Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2002. "Informal Insurance Arrangements with Limited Commitment: Theory and Evidence from Village Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 209-244.
- Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2013. "Debt Contracts with Partial Commitment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2848-2874, December.
- Maija Halonen, 2002. "Reputation And The Allocation Of Ownership," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 539-558, July.
- Simon Board, 2011. "Relational Contracts and the Value of Loyalty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 3349-3367, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- öZGÜR, Onur, 2011. "A Model of Dynamic Liquidity Contracts," Cahiers de recherche 07-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ales, Laurence & Maziero, Pricila & Yared, Pierre, 2014. "A theory of political and economic cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 224-251.
- Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut, 2012.
"On the optimality of joint taxation for noncooperative couples,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 633-641.
- Volker Meier & Helmut Rainer, 2010. "On the Optimality of Joint Taxation for Non-Cooperative Couples," CESifo Working Paper Series 3128, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut, 2012. "On the optimality of joint taxation for noncooperative couples," Munich Reprints in Economics 19177, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut, 2011. "On the Optimality of Joint Taxation for Non-Cooperative Couples," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48696, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:270-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Suehyun Kwon, 2016. "Relational contracts in a persistent environment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(1), pages 183-205, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption constraints; limited commitment; relational contracts; self-enforcement.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-05-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2010-05-15 (Contract Theory & Applications)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .