Report NEP-CTA-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Deidda & B. Fattouh, 2010. "Relationship Finance, Market Finance and Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Paper CRENoS 201008, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cigno, Alessandro, 2010. "How to Deal with Covert Child Labour, and Give Children an Effective Education, in a Poor Developing Country : An Optimal Taxation Problem with Moral Hazard," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 474, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chen, Liyun, 2009. "What do we pay for asymmetric information? The evolution of mechanisms in online markets," MPRA Paper 22506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Herves-Beloso, 2010. "Two-period economies with private state verification," FEP Working Papers 374, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Huberto M. Ennis & John A. Weinberg, 2010. "Over-the-counter loans, adverse selection, and stigma in the interbank market," Working Paper 10-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Aviad Heifetz, 2010. "Common Knowledge of Rationality and Market Clearing in Economies with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 1487, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Warren E. Weber, 2010. "Bank liability insurance schemes before 1865," Working Papers 679, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2010. "Rational Expectations in Urban Economics," MPRA Paper 22562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan P Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2010. "Dynamic Relational Contracts with Credit Constraints," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1009, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Bartolozzi, 2010. "A Multi Agent Model for the Limit Order Book Dynamics," Papers 1005.0182, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sumitro Banerjee & Luc Wathieu, 2010. "Marketing social responsibility," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-002 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 07 Jun 2013.