Oligopoly on a Salop circle with centre
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2000.
"Monopolistic competition with a mail order business,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 303-310, March.
- Bouckaert, J., 1995. "Momopolistic Competition with a Mail Order Business," Papers 9562, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1980. "Spatial Structure in the Retail Trade: A Study in Product Differentiation with Increasing Returns," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 565-583, Autumn.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Sridhar Balasubramanian, 1998. "Mail versus Mall: A Strategic Analysis of Competition between Direct Marketers and Conventional Retailers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 181-195.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gu Yiquan & Wenzel Tobias, 2012. "Price-Dependent Demand in Spatial Models," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Kopányi, Dávid, 2017.
"The coexistence of stable equilibria under least squares learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 277-300.
- David Kopanyi, 2015. "The Coexistence of Stable Equilibria under Least Squares Learning," Discussion Papers 2015-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Firgo, Matthias & Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R., 2015.
"Centrality and pricing in spatially differentiated markets: The case of gasoline,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-90.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss, 2012. "Centrality and Pricing in Spatially Differentiated Markets: The Case of Gasoline," WIFO Working Papers 432, WIFO.
- Birg, Laura, 2015. "Pharmaceutical regulation, mandatory substitution, and generic competition," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 241, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:439-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino, 2016. "R&D Spillovers on a Salop Circle," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(7), pages 485-494, October.
- Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Insurance in vertically differentiated repair markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 121-123.
- Laura Levaggi & Rosella Levaggi, 2017. "Oligopolistic competition for the provision of hospital care," Working papers 57, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-02-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2008-02-09 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2008-02-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .