Oligopoly on a Salop Circle with Centre
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2000.
"Monopolistic competition with a mail order business,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 303-310, March.
- Bouckaert, J., 1995. "Momopolistic Competition with a Mail Order Business," Papers 9562, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Sridhar Balasubramanian, 1998. "Mail versus Mall: A Strategic Analysis of Competition between Direct Marketers and Conventional Retailers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 181-195.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1980. "Spatial Structure in the Retail Trade: A Study in Product Differentiation with Increasing Returns," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 565-583, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:277-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gu Yiquan & Wenzel Tobias, 2012. "Price-Dependent Demand in Spatial Models," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino, 2016. "R&D Spillovers on a Salop Circle," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(7), pages 485-494, October.
- Kopányi, Dávid, 2017.
"The coexistence of stable equilibria under least squares learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 277-300.
- David Kopanyi, 2015. "The Coexistence of Stable Equilibria under Least Squares Learning," Discussion Papers 2015-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Firgo, Matthias & Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R., 2015.
"Centrality and pricing in spatially differentiated markets: The case of gasoline,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 81-90.
- Matthias Firgo & Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph Weiss, 2012. "Centrality and Pricing in Spatially Differentiated Markets: The Case of Gasoline," WIFO Working Papers 432, WIFO.
- Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Insurance in vertically differentiated repair markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 121-123.
- Laura Levaggi & Rosella Levaggi, 2017. "Oligopolistic competition for the provision of hospital care," Working papers 57, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Birg, Laura, 2015. "Pharmaceutical regulation, mandatory substitution, and generic competition," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 241, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:2:p:439-468 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:11:y:2011:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.