Report NEP-IND-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Madden & Mario Pezzino, 2007. "Oligopoly on a Salop circle with centre," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0707, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jan Boone & Henry van der Wiel & J. van Ours, 2007. "How (not) to measure competition," CPB Discussion Paper 91, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Martinez de Albeniz, Victor, 2007. "Pricing in a duopoly with a lead time advantage," IESE Research Papers D/720, IESE Business School.
- Gottardi, Piero & Cabrales, Antonio, 2008. "Markets for information : of inefficient firewalls and efficient monopolies," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Caro, Felipe & Martinez de Albeniz, Victor, 2007. "The impact of quick response in inventory-based competition," IESE Research Papers D/722, IESE Business School.
- Sergio Currarini & Francesco Feri, 2007. "Bilateral Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2007_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Leonidas Koutsougeras, 2007. "From strategic to price taking behavior," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0717, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Martinez de Albeniz, Victor & Simchi-Levi, David, 2007. "Competition in the supply option market," IESE Research Papers D/718, IESE Business School.
- Siebert, Ralph & Graevenitz, Georg von, 2008. "Does Licensing Resolve Hold Up in the Patent Thicket?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2104, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Rey, Patrick & Seabright, Paul, 2009. "Private Antitrust Enforcement in the Presence of Pre-Trial Bargaining," IDEI Working Papers 499, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Steven J. Davis & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Mary Streitwieser, 2008. "Electricity Pricing to U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-2000," NBER Working Papers 13778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Becht & Colin Mayer & Hannes F. Wagner, 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Marc Pomp & Victoria Shestalova & I. Mosca, 2007. "Market share and price in Dutch home care: market power or quality?," CPB Discussion Paper 95, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 2008. "The Diffusion of Wal-Mart and Economies of Density," NBER Working Papers 13783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakub Kastl & David Martimort & Salvatore Piccolo, 2008. "Delegation and R&D Spending: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 192, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 17 Oct 2009.
- Roberto Roson, 2007. "Price Discrimination and Audience Composition in Advertising-Based Broadcasting," Working Papers 2007_07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".