Growth and Development Under Alternative Corruption Regimes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F., 2006. "Financial Liberalisation, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel, 2007.
"Who gains from non-collusive corruption?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 95-119, January.
- Reto Foellmi & Manuel Oechslin, "undated". "Who Gains From Non-Collusive Corruption?," IEW - Working Papers 142, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Oechslin, Manuel & Reto Foellmi, 2003. "Who Gains from Non-Collusive Corruption?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 159, Royal Economic Society.
- Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F., 2009.
"Why is corruption less harmful in some countries than in others?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 797-810, December.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2007. "Why is Corruption Less Harmful in Some Countries Than in Others?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 88, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2009. "Why is Corruption Less Harmful in Some Countries Than in Others?," Post-Print hal-00725353, HAL.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Francis T. Lui, 1999. "Bureaucratic Corruption and Endogenous Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 270-293, December.
- Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F., 2007.
"Distribution and development in a model of misgovernance,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1534-1563, August.
- K Blackburn & G F Forgues-Puccio, 2004. "Distribution and Development in a Model of Misgovernance," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 42, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F., 2005. "Distribution and Development in a Model of Misgovernance," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Paldam, Martin, 2002. "The cross-country pattern of corruption: economics, culture and the seesaw dynamics," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 215-240, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-05-22 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-POL-2010-05-22 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.