Report NEP-FDG-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Riet, Ad, 2010. "Euro area fiscal policies and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 109, European Central Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2010. "Fiscal adjustment and growth in Sub-Saharan Africa : overview and lessons from the current downturn," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5306, The World Bank.
- Gupta, Souvik & Miniane, Jacques, 2009. "Recessions and Recoveries in Asia: What Can the Past Teach Us about the Present Recession?," ADBI Working Papers 150, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrews, Dan & Jencks, Christopher & Leigh, Andrew, 2010. "Do Rising Top Incomes Lift All Boats?," IZA Discussion Papers 4920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Verick, Sher & Islam, Iyanatul, 2010. "The Great Recession of 2008-2009: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 4934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keith Blackburn & Yuanyuan Wang, 2010. "Growth and Development Under Alternative Corruption Regimes," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 137, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Patrick Hamm & David Stuckler & Lawrence King, 2010. "The Governance Grenade: Mass Privatization, State Capacity and Economic Growth in Post-communist Countries," Working Papers wp222, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.