Group formation and governance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Konishi, Hideo & Ray, Debraj, 2003. "Coalition formation as a dynamic process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 1-41, May.
- Volker Nocke, 1999.
"Cartel Stability under Capacity Constraints: The Traditional View Restored,"
STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers
23, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nocke, Volker, 1999. "Cartel stability under capacity constraints: the traditional view restored," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6751, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giovanni Maggi & Massimo Morelli, 2006.
"Self-Enforcing Voting in International Organizations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1137-1158, September.
- Giovanni Maggi & Massimo Morelli, 2003. "Self Enforcing Voting in International Organizations," NBER Working Papers 10102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Barbera & Matthew O. Jackson, 2004.
"Choosing How to Choose: Self-Stable Majority Rules and Constitutions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 1011-1048.
- Salvador Barbera & Matthew O. Jackson, 2002. "Choosing How to Choose: Self Stable Majority Rules," Microeconomics 0211003, EconWPA.
- Salvador BARBER?Author-Email: email@example.com & Matthew O. JACKSON, 2003. "Choosing How to Choose: Self-Stable Majority Rules and Constitutions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 596.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Salvador Barberà & Matthew O. Jackson, 2003. "Choosing How to Choose: Self-Stable Majority Rules and Constitutions," Working Papers 57, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Barbera, Salvador, 2002. "Choosing How Choose: Self-Stable Majority Rules," Working Papers 1145, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Martin J. Osborne & Rabee Tourky, 2008. "Party Formation in Single-Issue Politics," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(5), pages 974-1005, September.
- Garance Genicot & Debraj Ray, 2003. "Group Formation in Risk-Sharing Arrangements," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 87-113.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Economics of Alliances: The Lessons for Collective Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 869-896, September.
- Kohler, Marion, 2002.
"Coalition formation in international monetary policy games,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 371-385, March.
- Marion Kohler, 1999. "Coalition formation in international monetary policy games," Bank of England working papers 92, Bank of England.
- Leech, D., 2000. "Members' Voting Power in the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 583, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2012.
"Exclusive nightclubs and lonely hearts columns: Non-monotone participation in optional intermediation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 618-632.
- De Fraja, Gianni & SÃ¡kovics, JÃ³zsef, 2010. "Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Nonmonotone Participation in Optional Intermediation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-84, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2010. "Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Non-monotone Participation in Optional Intermediation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni De Fraja & Jozsef Sakovics, 2010. "Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Non-monotone Participation in Optional Intermediation," ESE Discussion Papers 196, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Antonin Macé & Rafael Treibich, 2018. "On the Weights of Sovereign Nations," Working Papers halshs-01630090, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsgroups; coalitions; alliances; endogenous formation; cost reduction; loss of control; governance; unanimity; majority;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-06-23 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-SOC-2007-06-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:07/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .