Report NEP-CDM-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanne Zwart, 2007. "Fixing the Quorum: Representation versus Abstention," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/07, European University Institute.
- Ben Lockwood, 2007. "Voting, Lobbying and the Decentralization Theorem," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/06, European University Institute.
- Timothy Besley & Masayuki Kudamatsu, 2007. "Making Autocracy Work," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 48, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ludovic Renou, 2007. "Group formation and governance," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/07, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2007. "The Cost of Social Pacts," MPRA Paper 3585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2007/514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Max Blouin & Stéphane Pallage, 2007. "Addressing the Food Aid Curse," Cahiers de recherche 0717, CIRPEE.
- Joel van der Weele, 2007. "The Signalling Power of Sanctions in Collective Action Problems," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/10, European University Institute.