Report NEP-SOC-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Rivas, 2007. "Friendship Selection," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/08, European University Institute.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Lilja, Jannie & Zetterqvist, Henrik, 2006. "Trust and truth," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 665, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Bruno S. Frey & Clevo Wilson, 2007. "Environmental and Pro-Social Norms: Evidence from 30 Countries," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 220, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2006. "Time is not money," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 663, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wolfgang Luhan & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Group polarization in the team dictator game reconsidered," Working Papers 2007-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sören Preibusch & Bettina Hoser & Seda Gürses & Bettina Berendt, 2007. "Ubiquitous Social Networks: Opportunities and Challenges for Privacy-Aware User Modelling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 698, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2007. "Detection of Local Interactions from the Spatial Pattern of Names in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Feri, 2007. "Network Formation With Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2007-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Joel van der Weele, 2007. "The Signalling Power of Sanctions in Collective Action Problems," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/10, European University Institute.
- Haas, Anette & Damelang, Andreas, 2007. "Labour market entry of migrants in Germany : does cultural diversity matter?," IAB-Discussion Paper 200718, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suto, Megumi, 2007. "Does Culture Influence Asset Managers? Views and Behavior?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-367, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gundi Knies & Simon Burgess & Carol Propper, 2007. "Keeping up with the Schmidts: An Empirical Test of Relative Deprivation Theory in the Neighbourhood Context," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 697, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ludovic Renou, 2007. "Group formation and governance," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/07, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Fiorillo Damiano, 2007. "Il capitale sociale nel pensiero di John Maynard Keynes," CESMEP Working Papers 200701, University of Turin.
- Timothy Besley & Masayuki Kudamatsu, 2007. "Making Autocracy Work," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 48, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.