The wage curve revisited: estimates from a UK panel
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johnes, Geraint, 2007. "The wage curve revisited: Estimates from a UK panel," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 414-420, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2005. "The Wage Curve Reloaded," IZA Discussion Papers 1665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iara, Anna & Traistaru, Iulia, 2004.
"How flexible are wages in EU accession countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 431-450, August.
- Iara, Anna & Traistaru, Iulia, 2003. "How flexible are wages in EU accession countries?," ZEI Working Papers B 25-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "How Flexible are Wages in EU Accession Countries?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "How Flexible Are Wages In EU Accession Countries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 128, Royal Economic Society.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, January.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2005. "The Last Word on the Wage Curve?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 421-450, July.
- David Card, 1995. "The Wage Curve: A Review," Working Papers 722, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- David Card, 1995. "The Wage Curve: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 285-299, June.
- Jarkko Turunen, 1998. "Disaggregated wage curves in the United States: evidence from panel data of young workers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(12), pages 1665-1677.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Turunen, Jarkko, 1996. "Wage curve evidence from panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 345-353, June.
- Zhongmin Wu, 2004. "Wage curve for urban China: a panel data approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 425-428.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Black, Angela J & FitzRoy, Felix R, 2000. "Earning Curves and Wage Curves," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(5), pages 471-486, November.
- Montuenga, Victor & Garcia, Inmaculada & Fernandez, Melchor, 2003. "Wage flexibility: evidence from five EU countries based on the wage curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 169-174, February.
- Inmaculada Garcia-Mainar & Victor Montuenga-Gomez, 2003. "The Spanish Wage Curve: 1994-1996," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 929-945.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2000. "The East German wage curve 1993-1998," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 25-31, October.
- Lutz Bellmann & Uwe Blien, 2001. "Wage Curve Analyses of Establishment Data from Western Germany," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(4), pages 851-863, July.
- repec:fth:prinin:343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz & Olivier Blanchard, 1999. "Wage Dynamics: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 69-74, May.
- Pannenberg, Markus & Schwarze, Johannes, 1998. "Labor market slack and the wage curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 351-354, March.
- Bell, Brian & Nickell, Stephen & Quintini, Glenda, 2002.
"Wage equations, wage curves and all that,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 341-360, July.
- B Bell & Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2000. "Wage Equations, Wage Curves and All That," CEP Discussion Papers dp0472, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bell, Brian & Nickell, Stephen & Quintini, Glenda, 2000. "Wage equations, wage curves and all that," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20165, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe, 1998. "The German wage curve: evidence from the IAB employment sample," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 135-142, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Bande Ramudo & Melchor Fernández Fernández & Víctor Montuenga Gómez, 2011.
"Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain,"
Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica
0044, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Victor Montuenga & Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Bernard FINGLETON & Silvia PALOMBI, 2013. "The Wage Curve Reconsidered: Is It Truly An 'Empirical Law Of Economics'?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 49-92.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Madio, Leonardo, 2016. "Travel-to-work. Which factors matter? An analysis on regional labor markets in the Uk," Working Papers 16_1, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Leonardo Madio, 2015. "The Travel-to-work. Which factors matter? An analysis on regional labor market in UK," ERSA conference papers ersa15p888, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramos, Raul & Duque, Juan C. & Surinach, Jordi, 2010.
"Is the wage curve formal or informal? Evidence for Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 63-65, November.
- Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Is The Wage Curve Formal Or Informal? Evidence For Colombia," IREA Working Papers 200918, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Ramos, Raul & Duque, Juan Carlos & Surinach, Jordi, 2009. "Is the Wage Curve Formal or Informal? Evidence for Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 4461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Blien & Stefan Fuchs & Georg Hirte, 2013. "New advances in the analysis of regional labour markets," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 243-248, June.
- Simonetta Longhi, 2012. "Job Competition and the Wage Curve," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 611-620, August.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:715-730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hynninen, Sanna-Mari, 2009. "Is there a wage curve for the highly educated?," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:573979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .