Wage Curve Analyses of Establishment Data from Western Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone N. Tuor, 2010.
"Avoiding Labor Shortages by Employer Signaling: On the Importance of Good Work Climate and Labor Relations,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(2), pages 271-286, January.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone Tuor, 2007. "Avoiding Labor Shortages by Employer Signaling - On the Importance of Good Work Climate and Labor Relations," Working Papers 0067, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone Tuor, 2007. "Avoiding Labor Shortages by Employer Signaling - On the Importance of Good Work Climate and Labor Relations," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0010, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2005. "The Last Word on the Wage Curve?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 421-450, July.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2009.
"New evidence on the dynamic wage curve for Western Germany: 1980-2004,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-51, January.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Uwe Blien & Katja Wolf, 2008. "New Evidence on the Dynamic Wage Curve for Western Germany: 1980-2004," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 103, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2008. "New Evidence on the Dynamic Wage Curve for Western Germany: 1980–2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johnes, Geraint, 2007.
"The wage curve revisited: Estimates from a UK panel,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 414-420, March.
- G Johnes, 2005. "The wage curve revisited: estimates from a UK panel," Working Papers 573979, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buscher, Herbert S., 2003. "Gibt es eine Lohnkurve in den neuen Bundesländern? (Is there a wage curve in eastern German?)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 36(4), pages 461-475.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:36:i:4:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4511 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Forecasting regional labor market developments under spatial heterogeneity and spatial correlation," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Reinhold Kosfeld & Alexander Werner, 2008. "Die Lohnkurve in Deutschland unter Berücksichtigung des regionalen Preisniveaus," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200810, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Forecasting Regional Labor Market Developments under Spatial Autocorrelation," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(2), pages 100-119, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:54:y:2001:i:4:p:851-863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.