Wage curve for urban China: a panel data approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, January.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Turunen, Jarkko, 1996. "Wage curve evidence from panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 345-353, June.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995. "An Introduction to the Wage Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 153-167, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Bande Ramudo & Melchor Fernández Fernández & Víctor Montuenga Gómez, 2011.
"Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain,"
Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica
0044, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Victor Montuenga & Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2012. "Real wage cyclicality in urban China," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 141-143.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2005. "The Wage Curve Reloaded," NBER Working Papers 11338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2005. "Has China crossed the river? The evolution of wage structure in urban China during reform and retrenchment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 644-663.
- Johnes, Geraint, 2007.
"The wage curve revisited: Estimates from a UK panel,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 414-420, March.
- G Johnes, 2005. "The wage curve revisited: estimates from a UK panel," Working Papers 573979, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lili Kang & Fei Peng, 2017.
"Wage flexibility in the Chinese labour market, 1989–2009,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 616-628, April.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili, 2013. "Wage Flexibility in Chinese Labor Market 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 46651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freeman, Richard B., 2010. "Labor Regulations, Unions, and Social Protection in Developing Countries," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4511 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4383 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:7:p:425-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.