Location and organization choice of firms
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.kier.kyoto-u.ac.jp/eng/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J, 1999.
"Agglomeration and Economic Development: Import Substitution vs. Trade Liberalisation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 292-311, April.
- Puga, Diego & Venables, Anthony J, 1998. "Agglomeration and Economic Development: Import Substitution Vs. Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TOULEMONDE, Eric, .
"Multinationals: Too many or too few? The proximity-concentration trade-off,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
2044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eric Toulemonde, 2008. "Multinationals: Too Many or Too Few?— The Proximity–concentration Trade-off," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 203-219, April.
- Rikard Forslid & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2003. "An analytically solvable core-periphery model," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 229-240, July.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1998.
"Multinational firms and the new trade theory,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-203, December.
- Raybaudi Massilia, M., 1995.
"Economic geography and multinational enterprise,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9520, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Forslid, Rikard, 1998.
"Trade and Location with Horizontal and Vertical Multi-Region Firms,"
Working Paper Series
504, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Forslid, Rikard, 2001. " Trade and Location with Horizontal and Vertical Multi-region Firms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(1), pages 101-18, March.
- Kristian Behrens & Pierre M. Picard, 2007.
"Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1118-1148, November.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & PICARD, Pierre M., 2005. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," CORE Discussion Papers 2005065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- K Behrens & P M Picard, 2005. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0519, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2007.
"Home Market Effect versus Multinationals,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.