Economic Geography and Multinational Enterprise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Raybaudi Massilia, M., 1995. "Economic geography and multinational enterprise," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9520, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2007. "Home Market Effect versus Multinationals," IZA Discussion Papers 2829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodrigo Alegria, 2006. "Countries, Regions and Multinational Firms: Location Determinants in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa06p143, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Egger & Stefan Gruber & Mario Larch & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Knowledge–capital meets new economic geography," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 857-875, December.
- Kristian Behrens & Pierre M. Picard, 2007.
"Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1118-1148, November.
- K Behrens & P M Picard, 2005. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0519, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & PICARD, Pierre M., 2007. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BEHRENS, Kristian & PICARD, Pierre M., 2005. "Welfare, home market effects, and horizontal foreign direct investment," CORE Discussion Papers 2005065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kenmei Tsubota, "undated". "Location and organization choice of firms," KIER Working Papers 679, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:8:y:2000:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.