n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solution
For n-person bargaining problems the family of proportional solutions (introduced and characterized by Kalai) is generalized to bargaining problems with non-convex payoff sets. The so-called "efficient proportional solutions" are characterized axiomatically using natural extensions of the original axioms provided by Kalai.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+45) 35 32 30 10
Fax: +45 35 32 30 00
Web page: http://www.econ.ku.dk
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2001.
"Benchmark Selection: An Axiomatic Approach,"
01-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992.
"Bargaining problems with claims,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 1998.
"Nonconvex n-Person Bargaining: Efficient Maxmin Solutions,"
98-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2003. "Nonconvex n-person bargaining: efficient maxmin solutions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 81-95, 01.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-30, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:1021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.