n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010. "n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solutions," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992. "Bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2003.
"Nonconvex n-person bargaining: efficient maxmin solutions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 81-95.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 1998. "Nonconvex n-Person Bargaining: Efficient Maxmin Solutions," Discussion Papers 98-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich, 2002. "Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 218-228, February.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismail Saglam, 2013.
"Endogenously proportional bargaining solutions,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1521-1534.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," MPRA Paper 42386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1232, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
Keywordsn-person non-convex bargaining; proportional solutions; egalitarian solution;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2010-10-02 (Game Theory)
- NEP-ORE-2010-10-02 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:1021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .