Nonconvex n-Person Bargaining: Efficient Maxmin Solutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2003. "Nonconvex n-person bargaining: efficient maxmin solutions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 81-95, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Galeotti, 2017.
"The Attraction and Compromise Effects in Bargaining: Experimental Evidence,"
- Fabio Galeotti & Maria Montero & Anders Poulsen, 2017. "The attraction and compromise effects in bargaining: Experimental evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Cheng-Zhong Qin & Shuzhong Shi & Guofu Tan, 2015.
"Nash bargaining for log-convex problems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(3), pages 413-440, April.
- Qin, CZ & Shi, S & Tan, G, 2015. "Nash bargaining for log-convex problems," University of California at Santa Barbara, Recent Works in Economics qt5dn8c7hp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solutions,"
MSAP Working Paper Series
02_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010. "n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solution," Discussion Papers 10-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9286-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnonconvex n-person bargaining; Kalai-Smorodinsky solution; efficient Maxmin solution;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:9820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .