n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010. "n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solution," Discussion Papers 10-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992. "Bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2003.
"Nonconvex n-person bargaining: efficient maxmin solutions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 81-95.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 1998. "Nonconvex n-Person Bargaining: Efficient Maxmin Solutions," Discussion Papers 98-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich, 2002. "Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, pages 218-228.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismail Saglam, 2013.
"Endogenously proportional bargaining solutions,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1521-1534.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," MPRA Paper 42386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam, 2012. "Endogenously Proportional Bargaining Solutions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1232, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
Keywordsn-person non-convex bargaining; proportional solutions; the egalitarian solution;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:msapwp:02_2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msakudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.