n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solutions
For n-person bargaining problems the family of proportional solutions (introduced and characterized by Kalai in 1977) is generalized to bargaining problems with non-convex payo sets. The so-called "ecient proportional solutions" are characterized axiomatically using natural extensions of the original axioms provided by Kalai (1977).
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ifro.ku.dk/english/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich, 2002.
"Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 218-228, February.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 1998.
"Nonconvex n-Person Bargaining: Efficient Maxmin Solutions,"
98-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2003. "Nonconvex n-person bargaining: efficient maxmin solutions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 81-95, 01.
- Chun, Y. & Thomson, W., 1989.
"Bargaining Problems With Claims,"
RCER Working Papers
189, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:msapwp:02_2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.