n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solutions
For n-person bargaining problems the family of proportional solutions (introduced and characterized by Kalai in 1977) is generalized to bargaining problems with non-convex payo sets. The so-called "ecient proportional solutions" are characterized axiomatically using natural extensions of the original axioms provided by Kalai (1977).
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ifro.ku.dk/english/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992. "Bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Chun, Y. & Thomson, W., 1989. "Bargaining Problems With Claims," RCER Working Papers 189, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2003. "Nonconvex n-person bargaining: efficient maxmin solutions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 81-95, 01.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 1998. "Nonconvex n-Person Bargaining: Efficient Maxmin Solutions," Discussion Papers 98-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich, 2002. "Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 218-228, February.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2001. "Benchmark Selection: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Papers 01-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)