Report NEP-GTH-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HERINGS, Jean - Jacques & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2010. "Coalition formation among farsighted agents," CORE Discussion Papers 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00519413_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2010. "Strategic Defense and Attack for Series and Parallel Reliability Systems: Comment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1253, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2010. "n-Person Nonconvex Bargaining: Efficient Proportional Solution," Discussion Papers 10-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Joel Carton & Eran A. Guse, 2010. "Replicator Dynamic Learning in Muth's Model of Price Movements," Working Papers 10-18, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Brandts, Jordi & Yao, Lan, 2010. "Ambiguous Information and Market Entry: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 25276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Multiple Equilibria in Tullock Contests," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 014, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Sadek MELHEM & Michel TERRAZA & Mohamed CHIKHI, 2011. "Cyclical Mackey Glass Model for Oil Bull Seasonal," Working Papers 11-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised May 2011.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Levy, 2010. "The Banzhaf Index in Complete and Incomplete Shareholding Structures: A New Algorithm," Working Papers CEB 10-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Sven & Krüger, Tyll & Neumann, Thomas & Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo, 2010. "Risk attitude, beliefs, and information in a corruption game: An experimental analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 6, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Michael Dietrich & Jolian McHardy & Abhijit Sharma, 2010. "Firm corruption in the presence of an auditor," Working Papers 2010016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "A Tale of Two Externalities: Environmental Policy and Market Structure," Working Papers 2009-19, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "A Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game under Uncertain Market Growth," TSE Working Papers 10-171, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Emanuele Massetti & Lea Nicita, 2010. "The Optimal Climate Policy Portfolio when Knowledge Spills Across Sectors," Working Papers 2010.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.