Estimation of Tobit Type Censored Demand Systems: A Comparison of Estimators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl, 2012.
"Modelling charitable donations to an unexpected natural disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 97-110.
- Sarah Brown & Mark N. Harris & Karl Taylor, 2009. "Modelling Charitable Donations to an Unexpected Natural Disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Working Papers 2009015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl, 2009. "Modelling Charitable Donations to an Unexpected Natural Disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 4424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Backus, Peter, 2010. "Is charity a homogeneous good?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 951, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2012.
"Expenditure elasticities of the demand for leisure services,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3461-3477, September.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2010. "Expenditure Elasticities of the Demand for Leisure Services," Working Papers 1004, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Silvia Pasqua & Anna Laura Mancini, 2012.
"Asymmetries and interdependencies in time use between Italian parents,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(32), pages 4153-4171, November.
- Mancini, Anna Laura & Pasqua, Silvia, 2011. "Asymmetries and interdependencies in time use between Italian parents," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Silvia Pasqua & Annal Laura Mancini, 2011. "Asymmetries and interdependencies in time use between Italian parents," Post-Print hal-00716631, HAL.
- VERHEYDEN Bertrand & FAYE Ousmane, 2011. "Fertility and Child Occupation: Theory and Evidence from Senegal," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-59, LISER.
- Kuhlgatz, Christian & Abdulai, Awudu & Barrett, Christopher B., 2009. "Food Aid Allocation Policies: Donor Coordination and Responsiveness to the Needs of Recipient Countries," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51686, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khanal, Narayan Prasad & Maharjan, Keshav Lall, 2015. "Climatic and Socio-Economic Factors Influencing the Adoption of Spring Crops under Rice-Wheat System: A Case Study in the Tarai Region of Nepal," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229068, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscensored demand system; Monte Carlo; quasi maximum likelihood; simulated maximum likelihood;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .