Asymmetries and interdependencies in time use between Italian parents
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Silvia Pasqua & Anna Laura Mancini, 2012. "Asymmetries and interdependencies in time use between Italian parents," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(32), pages 4153-4171, November.
- Silvia Pasqua & Annal Laura Mancini, 2011. "Asymmetries and interdependencies in time use between Italian parents," Post-Print hal-00716631, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ammermüller, Andreas & Dolton, Peter J., 2006. "Pupil-teacher gender interaction effects on scholastic outcomes in England and the USA," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Argyrous & Sara Rahman, 2017. "How does paid work affect who does the childcare? An analysis of the time use of Australian couples," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 383-398, June.
- Andreassen, Leif & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Maccagnan, Anna, 2015. "Do Men Care? Men’s Supply Of Unpaid Labour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201545, University of Turin.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11150-015-9287-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua & Simona Suardi, 2016.
"Child Care, Maternal Employment, and Children’s School Outcomes. An Analysis of Italian Data,"
European Journal of Population,
Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 211-229, May.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Pasqua, Silvia & Suardi, Simona, 2015. "Child care, maternal employment, and children’s school outcomes. An analysis of Italian data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201549, University of Turin.
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua & Simona Suardi, 2015. "Child care, maternal employment, and children's school outcomes. An analysis of Italian data," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 441, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
KeywordsTime use; parents; children;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:11005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .