Forecasting Chinese GDP Growth with Mixed Frequency Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2011.
"Comparing China's GDP statistics with coincident indicators,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 406-411, September.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2011. "Comparing China's GDP statistics with coincident indicators," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric & Kourtellos, Andros, 2010. "Regression models with mixed sampling frequencies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 246-261, October.
- Marie Diron, 2008. "Short-term forecasts of euro area real GDP growth: an assessment of real-time performance based on vintage data," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 371-390.
- Diron, Marie, 2006. "Short-term forecasts of euro area real GDP growth: an assessment of real-time performance based on vintage data," Working Paper Series 622, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:201-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikosch, Heiner & Solanko, Laura, 2017. "Should one follow movements in the oil price or in money supply? Forecasting quarterly GDP growth in Russia with higher-frequency indicators," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting; Mixed frequency data; MIDAS; China; GDP growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2014-07-28 (China)
- NEP-FOR-2014-07-28 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2014-07-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:14-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .