Report NEP-FOR-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiner Mikosch & Ying Zhang, 2014. "Forecasting Chinese GDP Growth with Mixed Frequency Data," KOF Working papers 14-359, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Leonard Smith & Hailiang Du & Emma Suckling & Falk Nieh�rster, 2014. "Probabilistic skill in ensemble seasonal forecasts," GRI Working Papers 151, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bertrand Candelon & Jameel Ahmed & Stefan Straetmans, 2014. "Predicting and Capitalizing on Stock Market Bears in the U.S," Working Papers 2014-409, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- V. Kamini & V. Ravi & A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2013. "Cash Demand Forecasting in ATMs by Clustering and Neural Networks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/865, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Emma Suckling & Leonard Smith, 2014. "An evaluation of decadal probability forecasts from state-of-the-art climate models," GRI Working Papers 150, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Diep Duong & Norman Swanson, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Importance of Aggregation, Asymmetry, and Jumps for Volatility Prediction," Departmental Working Papers 201321, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Clements, 2014. "Long-Run Restrictions and Survey Forecasts of Output, Consumption and Investment," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-02, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Davide Delle Monache & Ivan Petrella, 2014. "Adaptive Models and Heavy Tails," Working Papers 720, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- William Paul Bell & Phil Wild & John Foster, 2014. "Collinsville solar thermal project: Energy economics and Dispatch forecasting - Draft repor," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 6-2014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stelios D. Bekiros & Alessia Paccagnini, 2014. "Policy-oriented macroeconomic forecasting with hybrid DGSE and time-varying parameter VAR models," Working Papers 2014-426, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Giang Ho & Paolo Mauro, 2014. "Growth; Now and Forever?," IMF Working Papers 14/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti & Marcelo L. Moura, 2014. "Improving the reliability of real-time Hodrick-Prescott Filtering using survey forecasts," KOF Working papers 14-360, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.