Volatility Connectedness of Bank Stocks Across the Atlantic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Yılmaz, Kamil, 2014.
"On the network topology of variance decompositions: Measuring the connectedness of financial firms,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 119-134.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2011. "On the Network Topology of Variance Decompositions: Measuring the Connectedness of Financial Firms," NBER Working Papers 17490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2011. "On the network topology of variance decompositions: Measuring the connectedness of financial firms," Working Papers 11-45, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil YÄ±lmaz, 2011. "On the Network Topology of Variance Decompositions: Measuring the Connectedness of Financial Firms," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-031, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2011. "On the Network Topology of Variance Decompositions: Measuring the Connectedness of Financial Firms," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1124, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Black, Lamont & Correa, Ricardo & Huang, Xin & Zhou, Hao, 2016.
"The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 107-125.
- Lamont K. Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian Brownlees, 2013. "Nets: Network Estimation for Time Series," Working Papers 723, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Yilmaz, Kamil, 2012.
"Better to give than to receive: Predictive directional measurement of volatility spillovers,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 57-66.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Better to Give than to Receive: Predictive Directional Measurement of Volatility Spillovers," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1001, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2010.
- Dungey Mardi & Matteo Luciani & David Veredas, "undated". "Googling SIFIs," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/154950, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk measurement; systemic risk; connectedness; systemically important financial institutions; vector autoregression; variance decomposition;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-02-08 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-02-08 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2014-02-08 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.