Report NEP-BAN-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris , Charles & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2014. "Identifying channels of credit substitution when bank capital requirements are varied," Bank of England working papers 485, Bank of England.
- Bridges, Jonathan & Gregory, David & Nielsen, Mette & Pezzini, Silvia & Radia, Amar & Spaltro, Marco, 2014. "The impact of capital requirements on bank lending," Bank of England working papers 486, Bank of England.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2014. "Volatility Connectedness of Bank Stocks Across the Atlantic," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1402, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- João Pinto & Manuel Marques & William Megginson, 2013. "A Comparative Analysis Of Ex Ante Credit Spreads: Structured Finance Versus Straight Debt Finance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Asia during the Crisis of 2008-9," Working Papers 012014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Pesola, Jarmo & Virén, Matti, 2014. "What drives loan losses in Europe?," Research Discussion Papers 6/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Kudlyak, Marianna & Mondragon, John, 2014. "Does Greater Inequality Lead to More Household Borrowing? New Evidence from Household Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2014_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvia Figini & Mario Maggi, 2014. "Performance of credit risk prediction models via proper loss functions," DEM Working Papers Series 064, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Ghosh Dastidar, Krishnendu, 2014. "Vertical Linkage between Formal and Informal Credit Markets, Corruption and Credit Subsidy policy: A Note," MPRA Paper 53344, University Library of Munich, Germany.