Firm Size and the Choice of Export Mode
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pol Antrás & Arnaud Costinot, 2010.
"Intermediation and Economic Integration,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 424-428, May.
- Pol Antràs & Arnaud Costinot, 2010. "Intermediation and Economic Integration," NBER Working Papers 15751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antràs, Pol & Costinot, Arnaud, 2010. "Intermediation and Economic Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 7697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Costinot, Arnaud & Antras, Pol, 2010. "Intermediation and Economic Integration," Scholarly Articles 4784026, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs & Arnaud Costinot, 2011.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(3), pages 1319-1374.
- Pol Antràs & Arnaud Costinot, 2010. "Intermediated Trade," NBER Working Papers 15750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antras, Pol & Costinot, Arnaud, 2011. "Intermediated Trade," Scholarly Articles 4784024, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Antràs, Pol & Costinot, Arnaud, 2010. "Intermediated Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fergal McCann, 2013. "Indirect Exporters," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 519-535, December.
- Ronald B. Davies & Tine Jeppesen, 2012.
"Export mode, Trade Costs, and Productivity Sorting,"
201225, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Tine Jeppesen, 2012. "Export Mode, Trade Costs, and Productivity Sorting," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp408, IIIS.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Lalanne, Guy & Poncet, Sandra, 2013.
"Wholesalers in international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-17.
- Matthieu Crozet & Guy Lalanne & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Wholesalers in International Trade," Working Papers 2010-31, CEPII research center.
- Matthieu Crozet & Guy Lalanne & Sandra Poncet, 2013. "Wholesalers in international trade," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01510997, HAL.
- Matthieu Crozet & Guy Lalanne & Sandra Poncet, 2013. "Wholesalers in international trade," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01045109, HAL.
- -, 2012. "Latin American Economic Outlook 2013: SMEs policies for structural change," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1464 edited by Oecd, December.
- Gabor Bekes & Balázs Murakozy, 2015. "The ladder of foreign sales: Internationalization modes of European firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1527, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2011.
"Trade Intermediation and the Organization of Exporters,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 634-648, September.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2009. "Trade Intermediation and the Organization of Exporters," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 309/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Jung, Benjamin, 2011. "Trade intermediation and the organization of exporters," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 331, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin, 2011. "Trade intermediation and the organization of exporters," Munich Reprints in Economics 20574, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:7:p:1381-1404 is not listed on IDEAS
- -, 2012. "Perspectivas económicas de América Latina 2013: políticas de PYMES para el cambio estructural," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1463 edited by Ocde, December.
- Umberto Medicamento & Bernardo De Gennaro & Arturo Casieri, 2013. "La competitività del settore dell’olio di oliva attraverso l’analisi del network degli scambi commerciali internazionali," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(1), pages 103-122.
- Fergal Mccann, 2010. "Indirect exporters," Working Papers halshs-00963335, HAL.
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Trade Facilitation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14596.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneous firms; intermediated trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-04-09 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2011-04-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jgu:wpaper:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit IPP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlmaide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.