Measuring global value chains and regional economic integration : an international input-output approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004.
"A perspective on regional and global strategies of multinational enterprises,"
Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004. "A Perspective on Regional and Global Strategies of Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 2004-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Yuqing Xing & Neal Detert, 2011.
"How the iPhone Widens the United States Trade Deficit with the People's Republic of China:,"
Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 66(03), pages 339-350, September.
- Xing, Yuqing & Detert, Neal, 2010. "How the iPhone Widens the United States Trade Deficit with the People's Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 257, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2008. "Measuring trade in value added in the new industrial economy: statistical implications," MPRA Paper 14454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2011. "21st century regionalism: Filling the gap between 21st century trade and 20th century trade rules," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kuroiwa, Ikuo, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Local Content in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 78, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Meng, Bo & Yamano, Norihiko & Webb, Colin, 2011. "Application of factor decomposition techniques to vertical specialisation measurements," IDE Discussion Papers 276, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Koen De Backer & Norihiko Yamano, 2012. "International Comparative Evidence on Global Value Chains," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- Gaaitzen De Vries & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Value Added and Factors in Trade: A Comprehensive Approach," wiiw Working Papers 80, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marilia Marcato & Carolina Baltar & Fernando Sarti, 2019. "International competitiveness in a vertically fragmented production structure: empirical challenges and evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(2), pages 876-893.
- -, 2016. "The South American input-output table: Key assumptions and methodological considerations," Documentos de Proyectos 722, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Inomata, Satoshi, 2013. "Trade in Value Added: An East Asian Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 451, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Y. M. Kukushkina, 0. "Interrelation of regional integration of global value chains," International Trade and Trade Policy, Ð¤Ð“Ð‘ÐžÐ£ Ð’Ðž "Ð Ð¾Ñ Ñ Ð¸Ð¹Ñ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð¾Ð¼Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÑ ÐºÐ¸Ð¹ ÑƒÐ½Ð¸Ð²ÐµÑ€Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÑ‚ Ð¸Ð¼. Ð“.Ð’. ÐŸÐ»ÐµÑ…Ð°Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°".
- Hubert Escaith, 2014. "Mapping global value chains and measuring trade in tasks," Chapters, in: Benno Ferrarini & David Hummels (ed.),Asia and Global Production Networks, chapter 9, pages 287-337, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kaveri Deb & William R. Hauk, 2017. "RCA indices, multinational production and the Ricardian trade model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Meng, Bo & Xue, Jinjun & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo & Fu, Xue, 2013.
"China’s inter-regional spillover of carbon emissions and domestic supply chains,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1305-1321.
- Meng, Bo & Xue, Jinjun & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabao, 2012. "China's inter-regional spillover of carbon emissions and domestic supply chains," IDE Discussion Papers 367, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bullón, David & Mena, Tayutic & Meng, Bo & Sánchez, Natalia & Vargas, Henry & Inomata, Satoshi, 2015. "Using the input-output approach to measure participation in GVCs : the case of Costa Rica," IDE Discussion Papers 529, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Enrique Gilles, 2015. "Una medición del valor agregado generado por las exportaciones colombianas," Documentos de Trabajo EAN 012975, Universidad EAN.
- Katalin Antalóczy & Tamás Gáspár & Magdolna Sass, 2019. "The Specialties of the Pharmaceutical Value Chains in Hungary," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 69(supplemen), pages 41-72, December.
- Satoshi Inomata, 2014. "Trade in value added: concept, development, and an East Asian perspective," Chapters, in: Richard Baldwin & Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja (ed.),A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 3, pages 48-70, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; International economic integration; Industrial management; Trade in value added; Value chain; Vertical specialization; Comparative advantage;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2012-09-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.