Value Added and Factors in Trade: A Comprehensive Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2011. "Models for Stability and Growth, Structural Reforms, Conditionality, and EU Surveillance Criteria," wiiw Research Reports 375, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014.
"Tracing Value-Added and Double Counting in Gross Exports,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 459-494, February.
- Koopman, Robert & Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012. "Tracing Value-Added and Double Counting in Gross Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 9245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "Tracing Value-added and Double Counting in Gross Exports," NBER Working Papers 18579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cali,Massimiliano & Francois,Joseph & Hollweg,Claire Honore & Manchin,Miriam & Oberdabernig,Doris Anita & Rojas Romagosa,Hugo Alexander & Rubinova,Stela & Tomberger,Patrick, 2016. "The labor content of exports database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7615, The World Bank.
- João Amador & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Portuguese Exports in the Global Value Chains," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Timon Bohn & Steven Brakman & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2019. "Who's afraid of Virginia WU? The labor composition and labor gains of trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7527, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaplan, Lennart C. & Kohl, Tristan & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2016. "The effects of the CEECS's accession on sectoral trade: A value added perspective," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 272, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Meng, Bo & Fang, Yong & Yamano, Norihiko, 2012. "Measuring global value chains and regional economic integration : an international input-output approach," IDE Discussion Papers 362, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Marlies Hanna Schütz & Nicole Palan, 2016. "Restructuring of the international clothing and textile trade network: the role of Italy and Portugal," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, December.
- repec:iez:survey:ces-v19_2-2017_kersan-skabic is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao Jiang & William Milberg, 2013. "Capturing the jobs from globalization: trade and employment in global value chains," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-30, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Xiao JIANG, 2015. "Employment effects of trade in intermediate and final goods: An empirical assessment," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 154(2), pages 147-164, June.
- Marlies Schütz & Nicole Palan, 2015. "Restructuring the International Textile Production and Trade Network. The Role of Italy and Portugal," FIW Working Paper series 156, FIW.
- Córcoles, David & Díaz-Mora, Carmen & Gandoy, Rosario, 2014. "Product sophistication: A tie that binds partners in international trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 33-41.
- João Amador & Rita Cappariello & Robert Stehrer, 2015.
"Global Value Chains: A View from the Euro Area,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 99-120, June.
- João Amador & Rita Cappariello & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Global Value Chains: A View From the Euro Area," Working Papers w201412, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Stehrer, Robert & Cappariello, Rita, 2015. "Global value chains: a view from the euro area," Working Paper Series 1761, European Central Bank.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Kunfu Zhu, 2013. "Quantifying International Production Sharing at the Bilateral and Sector Levels," NBER Working Papers 19677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue added trade; trade in factors; vertical specialization; production net-works; services trade;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2012-07-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.