Rules of Origin and Local Content in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Olfindo, Rosechin & Pupphavesa, Wisarn & Panpiemras, Jirawat & Ongkittikul, Sumet, 2010. "How Do FTAs Affect Exporting Firms in Thailand?," ADBI Working Papers 190, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Meng, Bo & Fang, Yong & Yamano, Norihiko, 2012. "Measuring global value chains and regional economic integration : an international input-output approach," IDE Discussion Papers 362, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Meng, Bo & Wang, Zhi & Koopman, Robert, 2013. "How are global value chains fragmented and extended in China's domestic production networks?," IDE Discussion Papers 424, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bullón, David & Mena, Tayutic & Meng, Bo & Sánchez, Natalia & Vargas, Henry & Inomata, Satoshi, 2015. "Using the input-output approach to measure participation in GVCs : the case of Costa Rica," IDE Discussion Papers 529, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Misa Okabe, . "The Impact of ASEAN +1 FTAs on ASEAN's Trade," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Misa OKABE, 2015. "Impact of Free Trade Agreements on Trade in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsRules of origin; Local content; International input-output tables; Southeast Asia; East Asia; China; ASEAN; Trade policy; International trade; International agreements; Manufacturing industries; 国際産業連関表; 東南アジア; 東アジア; 中国; アセアン; 貿易政策; 貿易; 国際協定; 製造業;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-02-03 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-02-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.