Reformüberlegungen und Marktasymmetrie: Die Potenziale einer Abfindungslösung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioana Marinescu, 2011.
"Are Judges Sensitive to Economic Conditions? Evidence from Uk Employment Tribunals,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(4), pages 673-698, July.
- Ioana Marinescu, 2008. "Are Judges Sensitive to Economic Conditions? Evidence from UK Employment Tribunals," Working Papers 0802, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Giuseppe BERTOLA & Tito BOERI & Sandrine CAZES, 2000. "Employment protection in industrialized countries: The case for new indicators," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 139(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Helmut Hofer, 2007. "The Severance Pay Reform in Austria ("Abfertigung neu")," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 41-48, 06.
- Ichino, Andrea & Polo, Michele & Rettore, Enrico, 2003. "Are judges biased by labor market conditions?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 913-944, October.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2011. "Report No. 36: Zur Reform des deutschen Kündigungsschutzes," IZA Research Reports 36, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcel Erlinghagen, 2010. "Mehr Angst vor Arbeitsplatzverlust seit Hartz?: Langfristige Entwicklung der Beschäftigungsunsicherheit in Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 279, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsKündigungsschutz; Arbeitsrecht; Abfindung; Deutschland;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izasps:sp62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.