Green Jobs: Erlebt Deutschland sein grünes Beschäftigungswunder?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2012. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014.
"Labor demand effects of rising electricity prices: Evidence for Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 266-277.
- Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Labor Demand Effects of Rising Electricity Prices: Evidence for Germany," IZA Policy Papers 74, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsGreen Jobs; Green Economy; Arbeitsmarkt; Beschäftigung; Deutschland;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2013-08-31 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izasps:sp58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .