Report No. 51: Neue Anforderungen durch den Wandel der Arbeitswelt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez, Eunice, 2002. "Marginal employment and health in Britain and Germany: does unstable employment predict health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 963-979, September.
- Engellandt, Axel & Riphahn, Regina T., 2005. "Temporary contracts and employee effort," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 281-299, June.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Crifo, Patricia, 2008.
"Human Capital Accumulation And The Transition From Specialization To Multitasking,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 320-344, June.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Patricia, CRIFO, 2003. "Human Capital Accumulation and the Transition from Specialisation to Multi-tasking," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & CRIFO, Patricia, 2003. "Human capital accumulation and the transition from specialization to multi-tasking," CORE Discussion Papers 2003080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patricia Crifo, 2008. "Human Capital Accumulation and the Transition from Specialization to Multi-tasking," Post-Print hal-00243029, HAL.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & CRIFO, Patricia, 2009. "Human capital accumulation and the transition from specialization to multitasking," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kleemann, Frank & Matuschek, Ingo & Voß, G. Günter, 1999. "Zur Subjektivierung von Arbeit," Papers, Research Network Project "Work and Ecology" P 99-512, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Maria Guadalupe & Julie M. Wulf, 2008.
"The Flattening Firm and Product Market Competition: The Effect of Trade Liberalization,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
09-067, Harvard Business School.
- Maria Guadalupe & Julie Wulf, 2008. "The Flattening Firm and Product Market Competition: The Effect of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hempell, Thomas & Zwick, Thomas, 2005. "Technology Use, Organisational Flexibility and Innovation: Evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-57, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2012. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nigel Wadeson, 2013. "The Division of Labour under Uncertainty," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(2), pages 253-274, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izarrs:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .