The Impact of Growth, Labour Cost and Working Time on Employment: Lessons from the French Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yannick L’Horty & Christophe Rault, 2005. "The Impact of Growth, Labour Cost and Working Time on Employment: Lessons from the French Experience," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(3), pages 595-620, September.
- Yannick L'Horty & Christophe Rault, 2003. "The Impact of Growth, Labour Cost and Working Time on Employment: Lessons from the French Experience," Documents de recherche 03-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandrine Duchêne & Gérard Forgeot & Alain Jacquot, 1997. "Les évolutions récentes de la productivité du travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 301(1), pages 169-192.
- Jobert, T., 1992. "Test de recine unitaire : une strategie et sa mise en oeuvre," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.44, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L'Horty, 2005.
"Is there still a productivity paradox? two methods for a transatlantic comparison,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 533-551.
- Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L'Horty, 2005. "Is there still a productivity paradox? Two methods for a transatlantic comparison," Post-Print halshs-01917522, HAL.
- Rault, Christophe, 2000.
"Non-causality in VAR-ECM models with purely exogenous long-run paths,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 7-15, January.
- Rault, Christophe, 2000. "Non-causality in VAR-ECM models with purely exogeneous long-run paths," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 121-129, May.
- Rault, C., 1999. "Non-Causality in VAR-ECM Models with Purely Exogeneous Long-Run Paths," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.44, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Brigitte Dormont, 1997. "L'influence du coût salarial sur la demande de travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 301(1), pages 95-109.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Yannick L'Horty, 1997. "Emploi d'équilibre et formation des salaires : une étude sectorielle," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 127(1), pages 117-135.
- Schmidt, Peter & Phillips, C B Peter, 1992. "LM Tests for a Unit Root in the Presence of Deterministic Trends," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 257-287, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laenen, Wout & Moons, Cindy & Persyn, Damiaan, 2011. "The effect of labour taxes on labour demand: a comparison between Belgium and neighbouring countries," Working Papers 2011/25, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
More about this item
Keywordsworking time; employment; labour demand; hourly productivity; Per capita productivity; cointegration; VAR-ECM model;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.