Regional Determinants of Establishments' Innovation Activities: A Multi-Level Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Martin & Ejermo, Olof, 2004. "Sectoral Knowledge Production in Swedish Regions 1993-1999," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 5, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- Ronde, Patrick & Hussler, Caroline, 2005. "Innovation in regions: What does really matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1150-1172, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amber Naz & Annekatrin Niebuhr & Jan Peters, 2015. "What’s behind the disparities in firm innovation rates across regions? Evidence on composition and context effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 131-156, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdeterminants of innovation; regional effects; multilevel modelling;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2013-09-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-09-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2013-09-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2013-09-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .