Regional Determinants of Establishments' Innovation Activities: A Multi-Level Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Martin & Ejermo, Olof, 2004. "Sectoral Knowledge Production in Swedish Regions 1993-1999," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 5, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- Ronde, Patrick & Hussler, Caroline, 2005. "Innovation in regions: What does really matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1150-1172, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amber Naz & Annekatrin Niebuhr & Jan Peters, 2015. "What’s behind the disparities in firm innovation rates across regions? Evidence on composition and context effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 131-156, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdeterminants of innovation; regional effects; multilevel modelling;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2013-09-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-09-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2013-09-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2013-09-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.