Report NEP-GEO-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burghardt, Dirk, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Policy on Industry Concentration in Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series 1317, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Juliana Dahl, 2013. "Innovation and Growth in Regions with Specific Geographical Features," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 463, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dirk Christian Dohse & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Start-up Complexity and the Thickness of Regional Input Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1842, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Crimmann, Andreas & Evers, Katalin & Hujer, Reinhard, 2013. "Regional Determinants of Establishments' Innovation Activities: A Multi-Level Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Klein & Tim Leunig, 2013. "Gibrat's law and the British Industrial Revolution," Studies in Economics 1314, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Borsi, Mihály Tamás & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union," Discussion Papers 28/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2013. "LM Tests of Spatial Dependence Based on Bootstrap Critical Values," Working Papers 03-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2013.
"Análisis de Estructuras Espaciales Persistentes. Desempleo Departamental en Argentina
[Persistent Spatial Structure Analysis. Regional Unemployment in Argentina]," MPRA Paper 49407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Luisa G. Castello Branco & Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Vanessa Gapriotti Nadalin, 2013. "Rediscutindo a Delimitação das Regiões Metropolitanas no Brasil: Um Exercício a Partir dos Critérios da Década de 1970," Discussion Papers 1860, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.