Análisis de Estructuras Espaciales Persistentes. Desempleo Departamental en Argentina
[Persistent Spatial Structure Analysis. Regional Unemployment in Argentina]
This paper presents a collection of spatial econometrics tools to detect global and local spatial dependence. These tools are used to analyze the spatial structure of the unemployment rate in Argentina in Census 2001 and 2010. Detailed study enables identification and comparison of persistent spatial structures in the departamental distribution of unemployment.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Faini, Riccardo & Galli, Giampaolo & Gennari, Pietro & Rossi, Fulvio, 1997. "An empirical puzzle: Falling migration and growing unemployment differentials among Italian regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 571-579, April.
- Barry Boots, 2003. "Developing local measures of spatial association for categorical data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 139-160, 08.
- Taylor, Jim & Bradley, Steve, 1997. "Unemployment in Europe: A Comparative Analysis of Regional Disparities in Germany, Italy and the UK," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 221-45.
- J. Keith Ord & Arthur Getis, 2001. "Testing for Local Spatial Autocorrelation in the Presence of Global Autocorrelation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 411-432.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 2003. "The Mystery of Regional Unemployment Differentials: Theoretical and Empirical Explanations," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 709-748, December.
- Carlos Lamarche & Alberto Porto & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1998. "Aspectos Regionales del Desempleo en la Argentina," Department of Economics, Working Papers 008, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Sebastian Galiani & Walter Sosa Escudero & Carlos Lamarche & Alberto Porto, 2004. "Persistence and Regional Disparities in Unemployment," Working Papers 71, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2004.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.