Report NEP-URE-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Braakmann, Nils, 2013. "Immigration and property prices: Evidence from England and Wales," MPRA Paper 49423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Klein & Tim Leunig, 2013. "Gibrat's law and the British Industrial Revolution," Studies in Economics 1314, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nicholas Apergis & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta & Tsangyao Chang, 2013. "The Dynamic Relationship between House Prices and Output: Evidence from US Metropolitan Statistical Areas," Working Papers 201349, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rebecca Allen & Jay Allnutt, 2013. "Matched panel data estimates of the impact of Teach First on school and departmental performance," DoQSS Working Papers 13-11, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagaysu, 2013. "An investigation of housing affordability in the UK regions," Working Papers 1316, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013. "Distant Event, Local Effects? Fukushima and the German Housing Market," Ruhr Economic Papers 0433, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Xing, Chunbing & Zhang, Junfu, 2013. "The Preference for Larger Cities in China: Evidence from Rural-Urban Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yu Zhu & Randall Wright & Chao He, 2013. "Housing and Liquidity," 2013 Meeting Papers 168, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mahuteau, Stéphane & Mavromaras, Kostas G., 2013. "An Analysis of the Impact of Socioeconomic Disadvantage and School Quality on the Probability of School Dropout," IZA Discussion Papers 7566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2013.
"Análisis de Estructuras Espaciales Persistentes. Desempleo Departamental en Argentina
[Persistent Spatial Structure Analysis. Regional Unemployment in Argentina]," MPRA Paper 49407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Germana Corrado & Luisa Corrado, 2013. "Stabilisation Policy in a Model of Consumption, Housing Collateral and Bank Lending," Studies in Economics 1316, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy in the US: The Role of Asset Prices," Working papers 2013-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dohse, Dirk & Vaona, Andrea, 2013. "Start-up complexity and the thickness of regional input markets," Kiel Working Papers 1842, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zhenlin Yang, 2013. "LM Tests of Spatial Dependence Based on Bootstrap Critical Values," Working Papers 03-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, André, 2013. "Child Labor and Learning," IZA Discussion Papers 7578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pei Kuang, 2013. "Imperfect Knowledge about Asset Prices and Credit Cycles," CDMA Working Paper Series 201303, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Oecd, 2013. "Could Learning Strategies Reduce the Performance Gap Between Advantaged and Disadvantaged Students?," PISA in Focus 30, OECD Publishing.
- Revelli, Federico, 2013. "Tax Limits and Local Democracy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201336, University of Turin.
- Oecd, 2013. "How Can Teacher Feedback Be Used to Improve The Classroom Disciplinary Climate?," Teaching in Focus 3, OECD Publishing.
- Goodness C. Aye & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta & Mehmet Balcilar, 2013. "Forecasting the US Real Private Residential Fixed Investment Using Large Number of Predictors," Working Papers 201348, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Crimmann, Andreas & Evers, Katalin & Hujer, Reinhard, 2013. "Regional Determinants of Establishments' Innovation Activities: A Multi-Level Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristini, Annalisa & Sevilla, Almudena, 2013. "Do House Prices Affect Consumption? A Re-assessment of the Wealth Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 7576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juliana Dahl, 2013. "Innovation and Growth in Regions with Specific Geographical Features," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 463, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Vij, Akshay, 2013. "Incorporating the Influence of Latent Modal Preferences in Travel Demand Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7ng2z24q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2013. "Patent Licensing in Spatial Models," Working Papers 2013-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Mauro V. Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks," LEM Papers Series 2013/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kha Yen Prentice & László Kónya & David Prentice, 2013. "Was the African American great migration delayed by outlawing emigrant agents?," Working Papers 2013.06, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- DE LANGHE, Katrien & STRUYF, Els & SYS, Christa & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy & VANELSLANDER, Thierry, 2013. "Economic effects of a temporary shutdown of an airport - Review and case study," Working Papers 2013016, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.