Patents and the Geographic Localization of R&D Spillovers in French Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Enrico Santarelli, 2001. "Patents and the Geographic Localization of R&D Spillovers in French Manufacturing," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 697-702.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1661-1707.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leoncini, Riccardo, 1998. "The nature of long-run technological change: innovation, evolution and technological systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-93, May.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leoncini, R. & Maggioni, M. A. & Montresor, S., 1996. "Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 415-430, May.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Papaconstantinou, G. & Sakurai, N. & Wyckoff, A., 1998. "Domestic and international product-embodied R&D diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 301-314, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Audretsch & Marcel Hülsbeck & Erik Lehmann, 2012.
"Regional competitiveness, university spillovers, and entrepreneurial activity,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, pages 587-601.
- Audretsch, David B. & Hülsbeck, Marcel & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Regional competitiveness, university spillovers and entrepreneurial activity," UO Working Papers 02-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007.
"Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 187-210.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2014.
"Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany,"
150/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Jahn, Vera & Berlemann, Michael, 2014. "Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100412, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2007. "Universities and Innovation in Space," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 201-218.
- Leten, Bart & Landoni, Paolo & Van Looy, Bart, 2014. "Science or graduates: How do firms benefit from the proximity of universities?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1398-1412.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Faggian, Alessandra & Mañé Vernet, Ferran, 2010. "Internal and External Determinants of Radical and incremental Innovation in SMEs: the case of Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/179605, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Mercedes Gumbau-Albert & Joaquin Maudos, 2009.
"Patents, technological inputs and spillovers among regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(12), pages 1473-1486.
- Mercedes Gumbau Albert & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 2006. "Patents, Technological Inputs And Spillovers Among Regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gumbau-Albert, Mercedes & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Patents, technological inputs and spillovers among regions," MPRA Paper 15260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Carree & Antonio Malva & Enrico Santarelli, 2014.
"The contribution of universities to growth: empirical evidence for Italy,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 393-414, June.
- M. Carree & A. Della Malva & E. Santarelli, 2011. "The Contribution of Universities to Growth: Empirical Evidence for Italy," Working Papers wp793, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0201-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Poh-Kam Wong & Yuen-Ping Ho, 2007.
"Knowledge sources of innovation in a small open economy: The case of Singapore,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, pages 223-249.
- Poh Kam Wong & Yuen Ping Ho, 2005. "Knowledge Sources of Innovation in a Small, Open Economy: The Case of Singapore," Development and Comp Systems 0504015, EconWPA.
- Akkermans, Dirk & Castaldi, Carolina & Los, Bart, 2009. "Do 'liberal market economies' really innovate more radically than 'coordinated market economies'?: Hall and Soskice reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 181-191, February.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017. "Research, knowledge transfer and innovation: the effect of Italian universities’ efficiency on the local economic development 2006-2012," Working papers 60, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Megha Mukim, 2012.
"Does Agglomeration Boost Innovation? An Econometric Evaluation,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 357-380.
- Megha Mukim, 2011. "Does agglomeration boost innovation? An econometric evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1356, European Regional Science Association.
- Bart Leten & Paolo Landoni & Bart Van Looy, 2011. "Developing Technology in the Vicinity of Science: Do Firms Benefit? An Overview and Empirical Assessment on the Level of Italian Provinces," Chapters,in: Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tomas Del Barrio-Castro & Jose Garcia-Quevedo, 2005. "Effects of university research on the geography of innovation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(9), pages 1217-1229.
- Roper, Stephen & Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Love, James H., 2004. "An ex ante evaluation framework for the regional benefits of publicly supported R&D projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 487-509, April.
- Liu, Wan-Hsin, 2012. "The role of proximity to universities for corporate patenting: Provincial evidence from China," Kiel Working Papers 1796, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .