Determinants of Domestic Workers' Employment: Evidence from Lebanese Household Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Kimmel & Rachel Connelly, 2007. "Mothers’ Time Choices: Caregiving, Leisure, Home Production, and Paid Work," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3).
- Janeen Baxter & Belinda Hewitt & Mark Western, 2009. "Who Uses Paid Domestic Labor in Australia? Choice and Constraint in Hiring Household Help," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- Stancanelli, Elena G. F. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2010.
"Her Time, His Time, or the Maid's Time: An Analysis of the Demand for Domestic Work,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Stancanelli & Leslie Stratton, 2014. "Her Time, His Time, or the Maid's Time: An Analysis of the Demand for Domestic Work," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966809, HAL.
- Flipo, Anne & Fougere, Denis & Olier, Lucile, 2007.
"Is the household demand for in-home services sensitive to tax reductions? The French case,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 365-385, February.
- Flipo, Anne & Fougère, Denis & Olier, Lucile, 2000. "Is the Household Demand for In-Home Services Sensitive to Tax Reductions? The French Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 2577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flipo, Anne & Fougère, Denis & Olier, Lucile, 2004. "Is the Household Demand for In-Home Services Sensitive to Tax Reductions? The French Case," IZA Discussion Papers 1392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pollak, Robert A & Wachter, Michael L, 1975. "The Relevance of the Household Production Function and Its Implications for the Allocation of Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 255-277, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Who hires foreign domestic workers? Evidence from Lebanon
by pmakdissi in NEP-ARA blog on 2014-05-05 19:59:14
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecilia Garavito, 2016. "Demanda de trabajo del hogar remunerado en el Perú," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2016-430, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
More about this item
Keywordshousehold level data; domestic workers' employment; demand for domestic work;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J49 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .