What Do Unions Do to Pension Performance?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lauren Cohen & Andrea Frazzini & Christopher Malloy, 2008.
"The Small World of Investing: Board Connections and Mutual Fund Returns,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(5), pages 951-979, October.
- Lauren Cohen & Andrea Frazzini & Christopher Malloy, 2007. "The Small World of Investing: Board Connections and Mutual Fund Returns," NBER Working Papers 13121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Ian Tonks, 2005.
"Performance Persistence of Pension-Fund Managers,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1917-1942, September.
- Tonks, Ian, 2002. "Performance Persistence of Pension Fund Managers," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 175, Royal Economic Society.
- Tonks, Ian, 2002. "Performance persistence of pension fund managers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24942, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2004. "What Do Unions Do for Economic Performance?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(3), pages 415-456, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsdefined contribution; unions; rate of return; pension; defined benefit;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-11-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-06 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .