Corporate Governance Objectives of Labor Union Shareholders: Evidence from Proxy Voting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John, Kose & Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana, 2015. "Employee rights and acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 49-69.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Shapiro, Joel, 2017. "Blockholder Voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 11933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Aleksander Andonov & Xavier Yael V. Hochberg & Joshua D. Rauh, 2016. "Pension Fund Board Composition and Investment Performance: Evidence from Private Equity," Economics Working Papers 16104, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Becht, Marco & Franks, Julian R & Grant, Jeremy & Wagner, Hannes, 2015. "The Returns to Hedge Fund Activism: An International Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hutchinson, Marion & Seamer, Michael & Chapple, Larelle (Ellie), 2015. "Institutional Investors, Risk/Performance and Corporate Governance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 31-52.
- Kraft, Kornelius, 2017. "Productivity and distribution effects of codetermination in an efficient bargaining," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Shrikant Krupasindhu Panigrahi & Yuserrie Zainuddin & Azzlina Azizan, 2014. "Comparing Traditional and Economic Performance Measures for Creating Shareholder’s Value: a Perspective from Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 280-289, October.
- Prevost, Andrew K. & Wongchoti, Udomsak & Marshall, Ben R., 2016. "Does institutional shareholder activism stimulate corporate information flow?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 105-117.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:415-435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhenxu Tong, 2015. "Labor Unions and Forms of Corporate Liquidity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7-8), pages 1007-1039, September.
- Edmans, Alex & Holderness, Clifford, 2016. "Blockholders: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Beibei Shen, 2015. "Cross-border Acquisitions and Labor Regulations," NBER Working Papers 21245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:1:p:187-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.