Control of Corporate Decisions: Shareholders vs. Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Maria Parigi & Loriana Pelizzon & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2013.
"Stock Market Returns, Corporate Governance and Capital Market Equilibrium,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4496, CESifo Group Munich.
- Parigi, Bruno & Pelizzon, Loriana & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2015. "Stock Market Returns, Corporate Governance and Capital Market Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 10392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bo Becker & Daniel Bergstresser & Guhan Subramanian, 2013.
"Does Shareholder Proxy Access Improve Firm Value? Evidence from the Business Roundtable's Challenge,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(1), pages 127-160.
- Bo Becker & Daniel Bergstresser & Guhan Subramanian, 2012. "Does Shareholder Proxy Access Improve Firm Value? Evidence from the Business Roundtable Challenge," NBER Working Papers 17797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renneboog, Luc & Szilagyi, Peter G., 2011. "The role of shareholder proposals in corporate governance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 167-188, February.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:191-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dicks, David & Fulghieri, Paolo, 2015. "Ambiguity, Disagreement, and Allocation of Control in Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Yong & Mao, Connie X., 2015. "Shareholder activism of public pension funds: The political facet," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 138-152.
- Appel, Ian R. & Gormley, Todd A. & Keim, Donald B., 2016. "Passive investors, not passive owners," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 111-141.
- Meg Adachi-Sato, 2015. "Insular Decision Making in the Board Room: Why Boards Retain and Hire Substandard CEOs," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(2), pages 183-216, March.
- Ashwini K. Agrawal, 2012.
"Corporate Governance Objectives of Labor Union Shareholders: Evidence from Proxy Voting,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(1), pages 187-226.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K., 2012. "Corporate governance objectives of labor union shareholders: evidence from proxy voting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69609, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:131:y:2019:i:2:p:251-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tschöpel, Michael, 2013. "Erfolgsfaktoren der MemberValue-Strategie von Genossenschaftsbanken: Ergebnisse einer empirischen Erhebung," Arbeitspapiere 134, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Leitner, Yaron & Yilmaz, Bilge, 2016. "Regulating A Model," Working Papers 16-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Meg Adachi-Sato, 2010. "Insular Decision Making in the Board Room: Why Boards Retain and Hire Substandard CEOs," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-710, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Foley, Maggie & Cebula, Richard & Jun, Chulhee, 2013. "An Analysis of Withdrawn Shareholder Proposals," MPRA Paper 55422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:23:y:2010:i:11:p:4115-4147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.