Report NEP-AGE-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2010. "Age of Pension Eligibility, Gains in Life Expectancy, and Social Policy," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 276, McMaster University.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2010. "The Impact of Income Distribution on the Length of Retirement," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-25, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- J. Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2010. "Retirement incentives, individual heterogeneity and labour transitions of employed and unemployed workers," Working Papers 10.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Manoli, Dayanand & Weber, Andrea, 2010. "Intertemporal Substitution in Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Policy Discontinuities," IZA Discussion Papers 5248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garry F. Barrett & Matthew Brzozowski, 2010. "Involuntary Retirement and the Resolution of the Retirement-Consumption Puzzle: Evidence from Australia," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 275, McMaster University.
- David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2010. "Aging and Pensions in General Equilibrium: Labor Market Imperfections Matter," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Francesco Billari & Vincenzo Galasso, 2010. "What explains fertilit? Evidence from Italian Pension reforms," Working Papers 369, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Hyungpyo Moon, 2010. "Demographic Changes and Pension Reform in the Republic of Korea," Working Papers id:3082, eSocialSciences.
- Paula Albuquerque & José Passos, 2010. "Grandparents and women's participation in the labor market," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Sibani Swain & Pronab Sen, 2010. "Technical Study on Retirements and Pension Projections of the Central Government," Working Papers id:3074, eSocialSciences.
- Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A., 2010. "What Do Unions Do to Pension Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 5256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- K. P. Kannan, 2010. "The Welfare Fund Model of Social Security for Informal Sector Workers: The Kerala Experience," Working Papers id:3073, eSocialSciences.