Age of Pension Eligibility, Gains in Life Expectancy, and Social Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2011. "Age of Pension Eligibility, Gains in Life Expectancy, and Social Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 37(2), pages 183-199, June.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2010. "Age of Pension Eligibility, Gains in Life Expectancy, and Social Policy," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 442, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Hicks, 2012. "Later Retirement: the Win-Win Solution," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 345, March.
- Robert L. Brown, 2011. "Economic Security in an Aging Canadian Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 285, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsage of pension eligibility; pension burden;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-11-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-11-06 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .