The Political Economy of a Northern Ireland Border Poll
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rowthorn, Bob, 1981. "Northern Ireland: An Economy in Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Wren, Maev-Ann & Connolly, Sheelagh & Cunningham, Nathan, 2015. "An Examination of the Potential Costs of Universal Health Insurance in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS45, November.
- John FitzGerald, 2020.
"National Accounts for a Global Economy: The Case of Ireland,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Challenges of Globalization in the Measurement of National Accounts,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FitzGerald, John, 2018. "National accounts for a global economy: the case of Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Fitzgerald, 2018. "National Accounts for a Global Economy: the Case of Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers tep0418, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2018.
- Michie, Jonathan & Sheehan, Maura, 1998. "The Political Economy of a Divided Ireland," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 243-259, March.
- McQuinn, Kieran & O’Toole, Conor & Allen-Coghlan, Matthew & Economides, Philip, 2019. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2019," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC.
- Seamus Mcguinness & Maura Sheehan, 1998. "Regional convergence in the UK, 1970-1995," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(10), pages 653-658.
- Bergin, Adele & Economides, Philip & Garcia-Rodriguez, Abian & Murphy, Gavin, 2019. "Ireland and Brexit: modelling the impact of deal and no-deal scenarios," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
KeywordsNorthern Ireland; Brexit; border poll;
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2019-08-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp12496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.