Brexit Impacts: Opportunities for German-Irish Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergin, Adele & Duffy, David & Foley, Daniel & Garcia Rodriguez, Abian & Lawless, Martina & Mc Inerney, Niall & McQuinn, Kieran, 2016. "Ireland’s Economic Outlook: Perspectives and Policy Challenges," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number EO1 edited by Bergin, Adele & Morgenroth, Edgar & McQuinn, Kieran, February.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2000. "Exchange rates and trade: the case of Irish exports to Britain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 107-110.
- Adele Bergin & Abian Garcia-Rodriguez & Edgar L. W. Morgenroth & Donal Smith, 2017.
"Modelling the Medium- to Long-Term Potential Macroeconomic Impact of Brexit on Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 48(3), pages 305-316.
- Bergin, Adele & Garcia Rodriguez, Abian & Mc Inerney, Niall & Morgenroth, Edgar & Smith, Donal, 2016. "Modelling the Medium to Long Term Potential Macroeconomic Impact of Brexit on Ireland," Papers WP548, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Davies, Ronald B. & Studnicka, Zuzanna, 2018.
"The heterogeneous impact of Brexit: Early indications from the FTSE,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-17.
- Ronald B. Davies & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Brexit: Early Indications from the FTSE," Working Papers 201708, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Brexit: Early Indications from the FTSE," CESifo Working Paper Series 6478, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lawless, Martina & Morgenroth, Edgar, 2017. "Ireland’s international trade and transport connections," Papers WP573, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:taf:rsocxx:v:14:y:2019:i:2:p:189-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:esr:qecsas:2019:spring:bergin is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:suppl_1:p:s31-s44. is not listed on IDEAS
- Martina Lawless & Edgar L. W. Morgenroth, 2019.
"The product and sector level impact of a hard Brexit across the EU,"
Contemporary Social Science,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 189-207, April.
- Lawless, Martina & Morgenroth, Edgar, 2016. "The Product and Sector Level Impact of a Hard Brexit across the EU," Papers WP550, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
KeywordsBrexit; trade diversion; market share;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2019-10-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2019-10-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-ORE-2019-10-28 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:96602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.