Report NEP-EEC-2019-10-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iryna Okolelova & J.A.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/06912261X Bikker, 2019. "The Single Supervisory Mechanism: competitive implications for the banking sectors in the euro area," Working Papers 19-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mattia Guerini & Duc Thi Luu & Mauro Napoletano, 2019. "Synchronization Patterns in the European Union," LEM Papers Series 2019/33, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2019. "Brexit Impacts: Opportunities for German-Irish Trade," MPRA Paper 96602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Grjebine & Jérôme Héricourt & Fabien Tripier, 2019. "Sectoral reallocations, Real estate shocks, and productivity divergence in Europe," Working Papers 2019-09, CEPII research center.
- Rebecca Riley & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lea Samek, 2019. "Below the Aggregate: A Sectoral Account of the UK Productivity Puzzle," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 508, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2019. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices: Accounting for changes in the Eurozone trade structure," Working Papers 2019-08, CEPII research center.
- Marc Anderes & Alexander Rathke & Sina Streicher & Filip Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2019. "The Role of ECB Communication in Guiding Markets," KOF Working papers 19-446, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Yaya, OlaOluwa S & Ogbonna, Ephraim A & Furuoka, Fumitaka & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2019. "A new unit root analysis for testing hysteresis in unemployment," MPRA Paper 96621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danilo Leiva-Leon & Eva Ortega & Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2019. "Exchange rate shocks and inflation comovement in the euro area," Working Papers 1934, Banco de España.
- Davide Villani, 2019. "The rise of corporate net lending among G7 countries: a firm-level analysis," Working Papers PKWP1919, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Filippo Gusella, 2019. "Modelling Minskyan financial cycles with fundamentalist and extrapolative price strategies: An empirical analysis via the Kalman filter approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_24.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2019. "Trend, Seasonal, and Sectoral Inflation in the Euro Area," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 847, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mellace, Giovanni & Pasquini, Alessandra, 2019. "Identify More, Observe Less: Mediation Analysis: Mediation Analysis Synthetic Control," Discussion Papers on Economics 12/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Y. MathÃ¤ & Stephen Millard & Tairi Room, 2019. "Shocks and labour cost adjustment: evidence from a survey of European firms," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2019-02, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Oct 2019.
- Elena Bobeica & Matteo Ciccarelli & Isabel Vansteenkiste, 2019. "The link between labor cost and price inflation in the euro area," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 848, Central Bank of Chile.
- Vincent Vicard, 2019. "The Exorbitant Privilege of High Tax Countries," Working Papers 2019-06, CEPII research center.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Nicolas Reigl & Yannick Lucotte, 2019. "The evolution and heterogeneity of credit procyclicality in Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2019-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 01 Nov 2019.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Pranav Garg & Jean Imbs, 2019. "The transmission channels of unconventional monetary policy: Evidence from a change in collateral requirements in France," Working Papers 2019-07, CEPII research center.